Saturday, May 11, 2019

UTOPIA --- or THE AUTOMATIC REPEAT OF ONE WHOLE WEEK

So, it's been awhile, but what is TIME anyway?  A human construct is the answer.

I was watching a YouTube video on "Safe Spaces" in Universities, and I had been fasting for at least 12 hours when the following rant came to me:

--------

My rant here:

RELIGION + RACE + GENDER + AGE = CULTURE  -- the means of COMMUNICATION are:

MONEY (POWER OVER MATTER) + SEX (REPRODUCTION) + GOD (POWER OVER MIND) = HOW A CULTURE CHANGES

The way we make these work is we make AGREEMENTS:

1>  I will not force my beliefs on you if you do not force your beliefs on me.
2>  I will not persecute you if you do not persecute me (for my Nationality((composition of DNA))).
3>  I will not assume you will have relations with me if you do not assume I will have relations with you. (rape/abortion)
4>  I will listen to your story (new) if you will listen to my history (old).

FREE SPEECH shall be LIMITED by what OFFENDS.  (THE PARADOX) (how can you know what offends before you say it?)

Telepathy and dream time is the MEDIUM of AGREEMENT and shall be developed at an AGREEABLE age.


Plug all these ideas into a supercomputer, and voila -- UTOPIA !!!!


---------

This, I believe, is a path toward a better society for all.

I should add that this is only a skeleton.  The vital organs are yet to be "fleshed" out...

Stay tuned, as I may flesh this out right here, right NOW (???)

No comments:

Post a Comment