Thursday, February 19, 2015

Brass in pocket

So, I've got a little spending money.

I could consume, give to a worthy charity, or save.

All my options are the opposite of denialism.

Because I don't have children, I don't get a tax break.  Kind of like being paid to procreate.

What this leads to is a life like in 'The Hunger Games', or 'Divergent', or 'Ender's Game' or 'The Giver.'

It seems fact is just catching up with fiction - the futuristic world of 'Brazil' is now within the scope of reality.  Where terrorists attack innocents and repairs are done best by professionals.

My computer is my little window on the world.  It is optional if I participate.

Or I could live a life of denial - hence denialism is the new framework for rebellion.

Whether I am too old to care, or cannot afford financially my participation in the great economy, I am forced to care.

No longer can I just let life pass me by.  I am forced to care lest I deny my existence.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment